Have you ever looked at fashion magazines? If yes, you would have probably noticed the flawless skin and a perfect picture of the model. However, it has nothing to do with the photogenic face. The mystery behind it is photo retouching.
After the photo shoot, the pictures are sent for retouching, to correct them and circumvent the problems that the photographer encounters while actually taking a photo. Too much light?? Correct exposure? Red eye? Red eye correction. Convert black and white…… Retouching services include all these things and a lot other techniques that make an image look just perfect.
Image retouching and d fashion industry
- Flawless color and skin tone: The models may have scars on their face or may have an uneven skin tone. With the help of the technique, all such imperfections can be easily removed, making them look flawless and beautiful. Covering minor imperfections are done with a slew of techniques and tools.
- Object removal: If the background has a distracting object in it, the technique can remove it.
- Working with light: The lighting on the subject may be uneven straight out of the camera. The services help balance lighting and make it consistent over the subject. It makes a picture look clearer and clearer.
- Advanced sharpening: Sharpening the images is one of the most important aspects of the technique.
- Balancing light: Sometimes, the light on the subject is relatively harsh and fell off into darkness. The process involves balancing lighting from shadows to highlights and also even out the lighting on the subject.
- Create texture and color: The process involves smoothing the dress, adding more detail to it.
It also involves simple air brushing, doing virtual make-up, smoothing the skin, giving an illusion of lip gloss. Advanced techniques also include nip tuck, body reconstructing make the model look slim and toned down.
However, a picture retouched and edited by a professional cannot be challenged. The changes are made in such a way that the images look real and not fake.
So therefore, prior choosing an editor, consider his experience and reputation. Have a look at their work. It will help you make the decision wisely.
For image retouching services for fashion industry, get in touch with Plexail. We are a reputable photo post processing company with satisfied clients in the fashion industry worldwide. Call us for details or email us your queries.