Photographs are the collection of old memories that form an important part of our lives. It depicts the memorable time you have spent with your family or friends. As a preservation of those memories, you want that photos to last forever so that you can reminisce the old time by looking at the photographs. However, some childhood photos may get damage with the passage of time due to the obsolete technology used in its production. But with the advent of photo restoration services, you can preserve those memories.
Various other aspects of photo restoration service includes-
- Restoring the faded photos
- Removing any kind of spots or stains
- Enhancing or enlarging the images
- Water damage repair
- Sharpening of image
- Removal of unwanted people from the photograph
- Repairing the folds, scratches, and creases
- Conversion of black and white photo into colored one
Why the need of photo restoration arises?
When there were no digital cameras, people get the photos printed and stored them in an album. They may also get it framed. But the paper that used to print the photographs was not of high quality to keep the picture intact. Thus, it could result in damage of carious types.
Let us get to know some of the top benefits of photo restoration and how it could help you achieve something bigger
- Recreate the missing parts– It may sometimes happen that you find some missing parts in a photograph like eyes, hands, feet, or any other. But, with photo restoration technique you can digitally reconstruct the missing parts to match the original image.
- Electronic storage- Restoring the old photograph allows you to covert it into digital images which are easy to store and share with others. You cans store it in DVD, CD. If you want to share those photographs with others, you can do so through emails and print as many copies as you want.
- Add color to black and white photograph– Professional photo restoration technique allows you to add natural sepia to your old black and white photographs. You can even add full color to it. You can get the photo of realistic shades and even add special effects to it. Besides it, the technique can add required sharpness and blurness to the image.
We, at Plexail offer solution to restore your damaged photographs and ensure that they get back to their originality. Our excellent services will surely surpass your expectations. Get in touch with us for achieving perfection till the last pixel. From inception till date, we’ve stayed true to our core belief.